The Ebb and Flow pregnancy massage is a gentle massage for Mum’s to be.
A pregnancy massage aims to release tension, soothe tired muscles and nourish the skin.
Health Professionals recommend massage after the first trimester only.
What are the benefits of a pregnancy massage?
- Benefits of this massage include:
- Reduced back pain
- Reduced joint pain
- Improved circulation
- Reduced oedema (swelling)
- Reduced muscle tension and headaches
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved oxygenation of soft tissues and muscles
- Better sleep
Remember! A relaxed mother-to-be increases the chances of a relaxed baby!